Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Great animation...

Fantastic animation and direction, although it didn't seem to have quite the same magic as the original.

Also, you should give credit for the music - Mitsumune's arrangement of Kabalevsky's "Gallop," which you also used as the basis and sampled heavily from for your song "The How."

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Awesome.

I still consider Joe Zombie to be the only 'great' stick series ever made.

This episode was no exception. Absolutely phenomenal man.

The Death of Dailytoons The Death of Dailytoons

Goodbye sweet rose

Thanks for the laughs. We'll always have Paris.

Stranded! Stranded!

What an awesome game

Played all the way through, very addictive. The camera shaking effects were awesome, the blood effects were awesome, and overall it's just a really really fun arcade style game. Great work man.

Foamy Invaders Foamy Invaders

Amusing

It's a decent space invaders game. A few too many bugs to make it anywhere near perfect, but you do definitely have some talent.

I’m assuming this is an "anti-Foamy" game, right? It would have been nice to include some extra side jokes, like after every level a screen pops up asking you to buy a coffee mug or something along those lines :)

Anyway, good job.

Goatchrist responds:

Holy crap! The battle of the portal master! ;) Thank you. Yeah, I have already noticed the bugs. I'll will update this one. For sure.

Thanks for the good review.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Awesome game

Without a doubt one of the top 5 flash games of all time. The graphics were simple yet amazingly stylized, the game play was unbelievable, and overall it was just a fun game to play.

My only problem, of course, was with the mouse outside the screen problem. Too bad the downloadable version is Windows only and won't run on my Macintosh. Oh well.

Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix

Awesome

Great song, very well produced and funny as hell. Ha ha this one's going to my music folder...

Denvish responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it. Have a listen to some of my other stuff, it's not as funny, but you might appreciate the guitar work/production